UK Salon Businesses 2018 Report
The report for this survey is available to buy now for just £150 + VAT. The survey report provides details of how each question was answered and provides expert analysis and comment on the results.
To order your copy for £150 + VAT please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Survey Report Contents
- Survey Methodology
- Who Took Part In The Survey
- Working Status Of People Who Completed The Survey
- Employment Status Of People Who Completed The Survey
- Estimating The Proportion Of Different Business Types
- Estimating The No. Of Professional Beauty Businesses In The UK
- VAT Registration Of Salon Businesses
- Average Time Salons Have Been Established
- Average Number Of Salon Clients
- Working Hours Of Therapists
- Average Weekly Revenue Of UK Salons
- Total Value Of The UK Professional Beauty Salon Sector
- Salon Staffing
- Competition Amongst Salons
- Business Expectations Of Salon Owners
- Therapists Also Working Outside The Professional Beauty Industry
- Proportion of Therapists With Family Commitments
- What Attracts People To Work In The Beauty Industry?
- Attitudes Towards Charging Cancellation Fees
- Salon Appointment Booking Options
Get involved in the Beauty Industry Surveys
In each issue of Guild Gazette, we look at several different important sectors of the professional beauty industry. We allow a limited number of reputable suppliers to sponsor each survey. Sponsors are required to donate prizes which are used to incentivise wider participation. The sponsorship package includes branding, access to reports, and the inclusion of one private market research question in the survey. To see the full sponsorship package, click here.
© 2019. The survey results published are subject to strict copyright by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists Ltd.
No information may be reproduced in any form or any means whether electronic, mechanical and/or optical without the express prior written permission.