Salon Uniforms 2018 Survey Report
The report for this survey is available to buy now for just £150 + VAT. The survey report provides details of how each question was answered and provides expert analysis and comment on the results.
To order your copy for £150 + VAT please email email@example.com
Full Survey Report Contents
- Job Roles
- Business Type
- Employment Status
- Purchasing Responsibility
- Number Of Uniforms Per Buyer
- Brand Awareness
- Buying Patterns
- Brands Considered For Future Purchases
- Salon Uniform Budget
- Branding On Uniforms
- Clothing Elements That Make Up Salon Uniforms
- Expected Life Of A Salon Uniform
- Number Of Uniforms Owned At Any One Time By Therapists
- Washing Of Uniforms
- Influencing Factors When Choosing A Salon Uniform
- What Therapists Like About Salon Uniforms
- What Therapists Dislike About Salon Uniforms
- How Therapists Feel When Wearing A Uniform
- Estimated Value Of The UK Salon Uniform Market
Get involved in the Beauty Industry Surveys
In each issue of Guild Gazette, we look at several different important sectors of the professional beauty industry. We allow a limited number of reputable suppliers to sponsor each survey. Sponsors are required to donate prizes which are used to incentivise wider participation. The sponsorship package includes branding, access to reports, and the inclusion of one private market research question in the survey. To see the full sponsorship package, click here.
© 2019. The survey results published are subject to strict copyright by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists Ltd.
No information may be reproduced in any form or any means whether electronic, mechanical and/or optical without the express prior written permission.